"Every teacher improving, every student achieving, every parent involved, every success celebrated."

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Backdrop Success!

All of my students have been helping me build, seal, paint and detail one of the four backdrops we are planning to use for our THEATRE REVIEW performance coming up this Friday at 6:00 here at the Dixon Middle School Auditorium. Here is the final product :) I am very pleased with our first attempt!








The other three backdrops we plan to build and paint will but used for our upcoming spring production HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL that will be performed in May. I just want to thank all my students for working so hard on this and helping me get it done for our THEATRE REVIEW. Thank you also to my mom Mitzie Rogers for taking a red-eye Greyhound bus ride to come up here and help complete it. I couldn't have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment