"Every teacher improving, every student achieving, every parent involved, every success celebrated."

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Movie Permission Slip

Dear Parent(s) and/or Guardian(s):
In celebration of our recent success performing our fall THEATRE REVIEW, I would like to reward my theatre/tech students with a MOVIE DAY in the library. The movie I would like to show the students isDisney’s High School Musical. I would like to show this film to get the students excited for our spring musical, which will also be the theatre version of this film High School Musical JR.  I am required by the Provo School District to get parent permission to view this film due to its PG rating. Thank you for your support; this will be a great enrichment activity for the theatre students!

I give my student permission to watch Disney’s High School Musical during school with Miss Rogers:

_____________________________________________________
Parent(s) and/or Guardian(s) SIGNATURE

This parent permission slip is due Friday December 9th 2011; otherwise your student will not be able to participate in this enrichment activity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment